The basic RIP system behind all complete games presented here. It can
be expanded into any common game setting, and possible future
expansions include space opera, wild west and horror. This basic
section is cloned or merged to all game expansions presented here.
- A short foreword about RIP system in general.
- A basic rules of characters and creatures. Explanations of the
attributes, attribute and skill levels and fundamentals of character
- All main mechanics behind RIP games. Simple, efficient
storytelling system suitable for cinematic gaming. Includes
guidelines on how to handle tests and challenges in systemless
game and describes normal damage.
- Syndicate V: the Corporate
- Dark future expansion. Description of the dark world,
advanced electronics, firearms, augmentations and wetware. Campaign ideas for
dark future and sample characters and people. Suited for any light
near future roleplaying but can be used in modern games, too.
- RIP Fantasy
- Quite classic fantasy expansion. The Earth, Spiritworld, Abyss
and manaflows explained. Fantasy equipment and characters, fantasy
creatures, demons and free-form magic system. Can be used with any
fantasy world, but has one for convenience.
I also have a list of potential expansions for RIP like
Hunters or RIP Praedor but
they are only scetches. If you know any other RIP expansions or have
made one, please report so I can add a link.