These are skills that can be taken for each character level. No skill
can be taken more times than current level/3, round up. So level 7
character cannot have same skill taken more than 3 times. When a skill
is tested, the character has a base dice equal to skill level. This is
modified by the situation and other modifiers.
- The character handles climbing and ropetricks.
- Ancient Lore
- The character knows about lost kingdoms, lost languages, myths and
- The character has knowledge about different creatures of the fantasy
- The character is well trained with reading, writing and common
- The character can evaluate jewelry and gems.
- The character is skilled in healing. He may heal an additional
restoration for any character per day, if he has proper herbs and
tools available. This is automatically successful, but requires time
and nutrition, and the character can heal up to skill level creatures
each day. In addition, he may try to heal diseases and poisonings.
Moreover, the character may try to stop the bleed of a wounded
creature. To succeed, one action must be used to bind the wounds with
proper bandage, and a successful skill test is required. If the test
is failed, the character may try again in the next turn.
- The character can speak selected language; no need to take this
more than once.
- Magic items
- The character knows about magic items, spellwriting, mystical
runes etc. and has alchemical training and can brew potions.
- The character knows about outer planes and inhabitants therein.
- Sleight of Hand
- Pickpocketing, lockpicking, trap setting and disabling...
- The character can swim, surivive in wilderness, fish and hunt etc.
- The character is skilled in silent movement and hiding
- The character is a veteran of many battles. He knows about
creature attacks, effects and warfare tactics, and knows how to fix
armor and weapons and to evaluate them.